Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hello.

Here i am, updating again.
Today is a sunday. I said i hate sundays rmb? Yes i still hate sundays. I HATE SUNDAYS! Do you hate sundays too?

Well.
I shouldn't dread school so much. The only time i remember dreading school a lot when i was in primary school. Because primary school was dumb.
Because of the many tingxies i have to learn on sundays. Eck.
I hope theres no such thing as tingxie in chinese class now. :/

The reason why i dread school is because of the long hours. But from skeen's blog i found out that the chinese (or china/cheena) scholars start school early and end as late as 11? Omg. I'd die if i were them. They should be our role models.
Hah.

Kevin said CHEENA BABES the other day. Hello kevin you stupid daydreamer! Cheena & babe doesn't come together in words. No way, no way, MAN.
Ha ha. So now i've mentioned your name.

Right.
-
We went to saomu today. :) The usual procedure, yea. Name's still on the tombstone, Grass still well-kept. :)
Still dearly missed.

I heard about my uncle having a dream of my ahgong! My ahgong said that he was in heavy debts 'cos he gambled a lot.

So my dad bought more hell notes for him to repay his debts. I ponder about the truth to the dream. Sheesh.

We stood there for a lil while (while waiting for the fan &hell notes to complete the burning process) talking about how old we (grandchildren) were when ahgong passed away. I was primary1 yuhong &joel were in k1. Joel still remembers ahgong!
My aunt said i cried pretty badly during the funeral. I remember feeling sorrow. Yea, that i kinda remember :)

Then aunt went Whos the one who cries whenever ahgong says uhm nor ah ni nor &i pointed to myself with a slight smile on my face.
Seriously i don't recall anything about the uhm nor ah ni nor.
Haha.

If you're wondering, no that phrase does not mean ANYTHING. I just cry whenever my grandpa says that. Haha. Cute, really. No? I was cute.
Still am cute? (this is a question) Haha. Decide for yourself ;)

Yep my mum said my ahgong likes to say that phrase whenever im playing happily & make me cry out of a sudden.
Then he'll be even meaner & say that again & make me cry even worse.
Haha.
I wonder why.
Why he did that how that phrase came about and why i cry at the sound of it. Hahahaha. :)


This is cousin ethan being ever-so-bright. He wanted to play games but THANKGOD he gave in when i said Jiejie need to study. Haha. Sweet.
He started to write his name &drew staircases and stuff. Lol. Yea.

I love screenshots :D This is really really funny. I dunno. I just feel like bursting out with loudlaughs 'cos this is retarded. Waha.

-
Bindy said : You have the chance to sleep early why don't want!
And i said : I have the chance to use the comp till late why don't want!

;(
No.

My dear mind, Sleep is more important than Computer, okay?
Lol.
I hate hate hate hate waking up early during the weekends. Sleep early wake up early? Kinda true, yes?
My early = literally early = in the AMs.
Aka sleeping at 1in the morning waking at 7 ;(

-
EEEEEEEEEEK.


I hate reaching school so early.
But then again, i'm lazy to squeeze with the morning crowds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home